Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fibromyalgia song - Let Me Live Fully

Fibromyalgia Network sent this out, unknown artist really, TheYerMoma and a very awesome song!! Read the lyrics too! This girl rocks!! Also an unlisted video, only available if u have the link. 

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hFDh3qLXGw

Let Me Live Fully
I may look alright but the pain 
the struggles inside they're all inside
this life ain't life
nothing seems right
I'm alive on the out
but I'm dying inside
stuck in the middle
I'm halfway there
so hard to handle cuz I'm so scared
halfway between 
life and death
let me live fully or put me to rest 
oh, pain
leave me alone
oh, pain 
my body's not your home
I don't wanna be
trapped inside myself
I keep reachin out but
no one seems to help
this pain is so physical
but on the outside it's so invisible
you don't know, your could never understand
what I do though cuz
your weren't dealt my hand
it doesn't matter
what you do
whatever i am
so are you
oh, pain 
leave me alone
oh, pain
my body's not your home
so many symptoms
so much pain
i go to sleep and wake up to do it again
whats it like to feel free
Wish I was someone else buy i'm stuck being me
tired of feeling hurt
what did I do
is this what I deserve
halfway between life and death
let me live fully or 
put me to rest
oh, pain
leave me alone
oh, pain
my body's not your home
not your home